Saturday, January 19, 2013

Party Like It's 1992

This ad pops up when I go to sign onto my email.


I have a few questions:
  • Fun again? When was email fun? I seem to have missed that.
  • Is email supposed to be fun?
  • The people in the picture do seem to be having fun; however, they do not seem to be emailing. Unless... are they wearing those new Google Glasses I've heard so much about?
  • Do you think these models knew they were going to be in an ad for email?
  • What sense memories do you think they used to convey such happiness? I seriously doubt thoughts of email provided the necessary emotional recall.
  • Must one wear bright patterns to use Outlook email?
  • Speaking of clothes, where is the sweater the guy in the lower right corner available for sale?
  • Speaking of the guy in the lower right corner, is he available?
I don't think I can even consider switching to Outlook email until these questions are answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment