Thursday, February 28, 2013

Bieber Fever?

When Tom & Lorenzo posted this picture of Justin Bieber on their Facebook page tonight, Lorenzo wrote, "I get it, but WTH?"


The comments could be summed up by saying; We don't get it. I have to agree that I cannot understand how anyone could think this was an acceptable thing to wear in public, but I chalked it up to the fact that I'm becoming an old geezer. Then, I saw this:



This Biebs outfit caused writer producer Damon Lindelof (of Lost fame) to go off on a Twitter rant. The rest of the Internet reaction could be summed up in one word: Douche. To me, the outfit seemed less douchey than an indication of a bizarre lack of awareness of, well... any form of reality.

Next, I discovered this is how J.B. went shopping in London:


  

This got people saying the Biebernator was an attention whore.



No one seems to be asking the obvious question: Is Justin Bieber going crazy? I'm seriously talking about actual, DSM IV listed mental illness here. His public appearance and behavior seems like the early stages of celebrity insanity that, if not checked in time, could reach Micheal Jackson levels. If anyone who knows Justin reads this, I urge you for his sanity and for the sake of his fans, please hold an intervention now.

UPDATE: Dlisted has more pics of a clearly fucked up Bieber on his 19th birthday with his body guard trying to shield him from the Paparazzi.  

 
Here's an idea for avoiding bad publicity: don't get drunk and/or high as a kite and then run around half-naked in public. More evidence of the cray-cray. Pulling a Wacko Jacko may be the best case scenario. Beiber may be headed towards a full-on Lohan. Someone please stop Justin before he ends up on Celebrity Rehab.

No comments:

Post a Comment