Saturday, April 27, 2013

Replicas

One of the few celebrities I've ever been told I look like is Gary Numan. I don't really see it now... or then.


Although to be fair, for large stretches of his career, it's hard to know exactly what Gary Numan looked like.


I must say that I have I have always admired his commitment to whatever look he wears.


Plus, it may be breaking the 10th Commandment, but I covet this jacket:


Oh, by the way, I just thought of Gary Numan for the the first time is years tonight because I just saw his amazing collaboration with Nine Inch Nails in the remake of his biggest hit "Cars". Okay, it happened four years ago, but it's hard to keep up with the music the young kids are listening to these days.


PS to 2009 Trent Reznor: Call me, maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment