Sunday, April 7, 2013

Christopher J. Hogan Is In Big Trouble

Googling yourself is so 2004. All the cool kids today are doing Google Image searches on their names. What does it say that when I put "Christopher J. Hogan" in, three of the top hits were mugshots?

Christopher J. Hogan
Christopher J. Hogan
Christopher J. Hogan
One picture of me did turn up in the search, and it's very different from the others.

Christopher J. Hogan
Since my name didn't yield people who seemed a lot like me, I tried Google's great "search by image" feature. Here's the picture that is the most "visually similar" to mine:

Kate Monaghan
I guess that whole "what's in a name" thing is true. Clearly, I have much more in common with Kate than with the other Christopher J's. She looks like my type of gal, and if that's a mugshot, it's the best one I've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment